Wednesday 12 October 2022

 

Dear Friends and owners of Unley, 

This election is about building a thriving and sharing community. It is about ensuring Unley is a great place to live. See and explore https://www.michaelhewitsonmayor.org/

I will continue with a plan to make Unley connected, green, and affordable. My work with you over the past four years has supported our council to:

·        keep rates well below CPI

·        increase avenues for how our community connects, interacts and to support your voice to be heard

·        present a plan through a ‘tree offset fund’ to protect and promote tree cover to safeguard our council area in a changing climate. No owner of an existing property will ever pay a higher rate because they lack trees.

Spread the word with your friends and encourage them to vote.  It would be great to have a high turnout and to elect a council that will support our great Unley region to be valued and enjoyed for generations to come.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions about who I am and what I stand for.  I would greatly appreciate your support to re-elect me for a second term as Mayor. 













No comments:

Post a Comment