Thursday 8 August 2024

 

Dear Friends and Owners of Unley,

 I am hoping that 2,000 Unley people will tell us what you wish us to do for Australia Day, 2025.  Ctrl/Click here Australia Day 2025... Three yes/ no questions

Please have your say. Your Council voted unanimously asking just three questions.. Your responses are confidential, and I am so pleased that Unley Council you to have your say.

I hope you enjoy the 2024 Spring Newsletter and I thank you for the many emails from you sending pictures and ideas.

Unley Road is a traffic jam. Cars turning right block the RH lane, and buses and others parked block the left-hand lane. Some cyclists are concerned because of a premature news release of a 2001 plan. This plan removed the gutter bicycle lanes from Unley Road.

If we can implement the plan, I believe it would be a win for all, cyclists, pedestrians, and motorists.  Please find attached the plan, and why we all win.

Yes, if you disagree, I would love to know why.

Mayor Michael Hewitson








No comments:

Post a Comment